Click on the job title for more information. If you do not see an opportunity that interests you, but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please email us at ProviderRecruitment@healtheast.org.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
HealthEast is seeking a full time BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our Hospital Medicine team at St. Joseph's Hospital in St. Paul, Minnesota, as a Nocturnist.
- Join a collegial group of 13+ hospitalists
- Average 4-8 patients for PM shifts
- Flexible work schedule with 7 days on and 7 days off
- 13 hour shift, 6 pm - 7 am
- St. Joseph's Hospital is a 258-bed facility with all private rooms, with a recent $85 million expansion that features some of the most sophisticated technology available. Specialty Services include the CyberKnife Center, Heart Care, Neurosurgery, Maternity Care and Mental Health & Addiction Services. Level III trauma.
- The hospital is a member of the University of Minnesota's Family Medicine & Community Health residency program.
- We offer an excellent benefits package, a competitive base salary and the opportunity to receive productivity and quality incentive bonuses.
- Must be BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Ability to obtain MN license and DEA
St. Joseph's Hospital
US-MN-Woodbury | US-MN-Maplewood | US-MN-St. Paul
HealthEast is seeking a full time BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our Hospital Medicine team at Woodwinds Health Campus in Woodbury, Minnesota.
- Work with a collegial group of over 13 hospitalists.
- Average 12-15 patients for AM shifts and 5-10 patients for PM shifts.
- Shift Hours:
- AM Rounder: 7 am - 6 pm
- Swing Shift: 11 am - 10 pm
- PM Rounder: 9 pm - 7:30 am
Woodwinds Health Campus is an 86-bed health campus, Level IV trauma, that opened in 200 and is located on 30 acres of pristine wetlands, and the only hospital in the southeast metro area. Specialty services include Orthopedics, Maternity Care, Spine Care, Cancer Care and Natural Care Center.
We offer an excellent benefit package and competitive compensation.
HealthEast is seeking a full-time Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our Hospital Medicine team at Bethesda Hospital in Downtown St. Paul, Minnesota. Bethesda Hospital is a long-term acute care (LTACH) specialty hospital, offering services specifically designed to treat patients with multiple medical conditions and complex needs, particularly ones that require longer-term, hospital-level care with daily physician involvement. The average stay is 30 days.
- Work with a collegial group of over 11 hospitalists
- Average 12-15 patients per AM shifts
- Flexible Work Schedule with 7 days on and 7 days off
- Shift Hours:
- AM Rounder: 7 am - 6 pm, Tuesday to Monday, no nights
- Extra shifts available to pick up
- Paid a competitive base salary with productivity and quality incentive bonuses
All Shifts - Day/Evening/Night Rotations
US-MN-Woodbury | US-MN-St. Paul | US-MN-Maplewood
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.