Click on the job title for more information. If you do not see an opportunity that interests you, but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please email us at ProviderRecruitment@healtheast.org.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
HealthEast is seeking a Hospice/Palliative Care Physician to help expand our Hospice/Palliative Care program. HealthEast Palliative Care treats the physical and emotional symptoms experienced during a serious or life-limiting illness. The HealthEast Palliative Care team consists of clinical nurse specialists and nurse practitioners, clergy and social workers.
- Palliative Care sees patients at all 4 hospitals - St. Joseph's, St. John's, Woodwinds and Bethesda; including outpatient in Cancer Care Clinic and Heart Care Clinic (both located on the St. John's campus)
- Hours are Full-time, Days, Mon-Fri
- Hospice calls nights and weekends; calls shared between Nurse Practitioners
- A fully integrated electronic medical record (Epic) is utilized
- Ability to obtain MN license, DEA
- Board Certification by an ABMS approved Board
- Additional certification in Hospice and/or Palliative Care Medicine desirable
Palliative Care SJ
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.