Click on the job title for more information. If you do not see an opportunity that interests you, but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please email us at ProviderRecruitment@healtheast.org.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Seeking Family Medicine Residents to work in busy Walk In Care Clinics located in Maplewood and Woodbury. This is a moonlighting/casual opportunity and the hours are flexible.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform patient assessments and develop treatment plans for patients
- Perform minor surgical procedures in the clinic
- Perform physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and according to the medical director instructions
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests
- Refer patients to physician or specialist for consultation
- Full digital imaging with radiology support and labs available on site
- Advance imaging and labs are available at HealthEast Hospitals nearby
- Full integrated electronic medical record (Epic) is utilized
- Patient encouters vary per shift, average 15-25 patients per 8 hour shift
- Must be willing to work an average of two 8 hour shifts or four 4 hour shifts on a monthly basis
- Clinic hours for both locations are: Monday-Friday, 7 am to 7 pm; Weekends (Sat/Sun), 8 am to 4 pm
- May be required to work at both Walk In Care Clinic locations in Maplewood and Woodbury
- Must be BE/BC in Family Medicine and have completed one full year of residency
- Will consider Internal Medicine/Pediatric residents in their 4th year of residency
- Must have a MN license and DEA
Clinic - Woodbury
Walk In Clinic
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.