Click on the job title for more information. If you do not see an opportunity that interests you, but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please email us at ProviderRecruitment@healtheast.org.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
HealthEast is seeking a part-time (0.6FTE) Psychologist in our Bethesda Clinic to join our multi-disciplinary team. This position has possibility of some inpatient work. Primary responsibility would be to assess the cognitive, behavioral, emotional, and psychological aspects of the patient's needs and establishes with the patients appropriate goals for treatment, provides appropriate treatment, and reviews progress toward these goals.
- Independently conducts initial and follow-up psychological, including cognitive, evaluations of all patients referred for psychological services. Independently plans, organizes, implements and documents psychological interventions based on the results of psychological evaluations and in conjunction with the interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning.
- Administers, interprets and documents psychological testing of patients, as determined necessary and appropriate, based on the psychological assessment.
- Provides crisis intervention and emergency consultation.
- Provides chemical dependency assessment and consultation and makes appropriate referrals.
- Provides consultation and in-service training to staff on behavioral/psychological management of patients.
- Participates in department operations to ensure proper utilization of financial resources.
- Participates in the day to day operations of the department to ensure the department meets the needs and expectations of HealthEast and its customers.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Performs other responsibilities as needed/assigned.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an APA accredited program
Minimum 1 year of post-doctoral experience in providing direct clinical services in psychology, counseling, or other related health
- Ability to obtain MN license
Behavioral Health/Mental Health
Mental Health Clinic BH
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.