Click on the job title for more information. If you do not see an opportunity that interests you, but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please email us at ProviderRecruitment@healtheast.org.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
HealthEast is seeking a Pediatrician to join one of our newest state-of-the-art multi-specialty facility located in Maplewood, MN. The Maplewood Clinic & Specialty Center is located adjacent to St. John's Hospital in Maplewood. The clinic offers care for the entire family in one convenient location. The clinic's primary care group consists of 3 Family Medicine physicians, a Certified Nurse Practitioner, Internal Medicine, and 4 Pediatricians. Other specialties available on site include allergy & asthma, anticoagulation clinic, audiology, bariatric care, diabetic education, endocrinology, ENT, infectious disease, pharmacy (includes drive up), rheumatology, podiatry, surgery, vascular, vein and women's care (includes 4 certified nurse-midwives), wound care, lab, imaging center (X-ray, CT, MRI and mammography), and Walk-In Care Clinic. We will be adding a Breast Center in 2018.
The practice includes:
- Outpatient clinic with patient encounters of 18-22 per day
- Hospital rounding on newborns at St. John's Hospital in Maplewood and Woodwinds Hospital in Woodbury. Rounding is shared with a group of 17 pediatricians from the Tamarack and Woodwinds Clinics. Rounding includes one week at a time at both hospitals, which consists of approximately 4-5 weeks of rounding per year. No clinic responsibilities during rounding week.
- Phone call includes: 1:18 during the week, at night; 1:17 for weekend call (Friday/Sat/Sun). Nurse triage is available 24/7.
- 24/7 Neonatal, Level II coverage available at St. John's Hospital
- This is a Full time opportunity
- Attend and participate in pediatric and quality meetings.
- A fully integrated electronic medical record (Epic) is utilized
- Clinic hours are Monday & Friday: 7:00 am-5 pm; Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday: 7 am to 7 pm
- Must be BE/BC Pediatrics
- Ability to obtain MN license and DEA
Clinic - Maplewood Specialty
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.