Click on the job title for more information. If you do not see an opportunity that interests you, but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please email us at ProviderRecruitment@healtheast.org.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
HealthEast is seeking a casual Physician in our Medical Care for Seniors department. Medical Care for Seniorsisa group of doctors and nurse practitioners from the HealthEast care system who provide routine and urgent healthcare services toresidentsat transitionalcareunits, nursinghomesandassistedlivingfacilities throughout the East metro. Medical Care for Seniors visits patients at 22 locations throughout the East metro.
- Responsible for providing care to patients and residents at designated sites and facilities as assigned. Ensures clinical excellence at respective sites and facilities through quality patient experience, operational excellence and clinical excellence.
- Checks daily with Medical Care for Seniors Office Manager or designee regarding new patients. All transitional care unit patients are to be seen within three days (some require same-day visits) and all nursing home patients must be seen within ten days.
- Appropriately codes and provides timely completion of all charge tickets representing the professional services rendered to patients, the appropriate level of documentation of such services noted in the patient’s medical record to support such coding, and physician’s full compliance with all approved policies and procedures related to such processes.
- MD or DO License in the State of Minnesota. Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice and/or Geriatric Medicine
- Demonstrated competence in practicing medicine. Minimum of three (3) years practicing medicine preferred.
Midway Corporate Campus
Medical Care For Seniors
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.