Click on the job title for more information. If you do not see an opportunity that interests you, but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please email us at ProviderRecruitment@healtheast.org.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
HealthEast is seeking an experienced Psychotherapist 2 to join our team of mental health providers at St. Joseph's Hospital Mental Health Clinic. Position is part-time (0.8 FTE), day shift, mon-fri, benefit eligible.
Working on a multidisciplinary team, our Psychotherapists provide strength based mental health therapy in primary care settings. Our team of supportive psychotherapist work with individuals from varied cultures and backgrounds and address most mental health diagnoses. After the completion of a comprehensive evaluation, our psychotherapist provide individual and group therapy following a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements using the VBI process.
- Completes comprehensive diagnostic assessments to diagnose, identify needs and establish initial goals. Completes documentation that includes all required elements as defined by DHS and incorporates information from collateral resources.
- Incorporates information from available collateral resources when developing plan of care. Completes documentation that includes all required elements as defined by DHS Completes timely and accurate documentation of patient encounters per DHS and HE compliance requirements.
- Makes and communicates care recommendations and determines level of care to patients, physicians, nursing staff and other involved parties.
- Based on the diagnostic assessment develops a comprehensive treatment plan that includes measurable goals and objectives which is updated the every 3 months or as needed. Assists clients/families in adjusting to and decreasing symptoms of mental illness following the treatment plan.
- Completes ongoing consultation with leaders and team psychotherapist, and communicates with patient families to ensure understanding of treatment recommendations and anticipated disposition.
- Assists client/family in utilizing relevant and appropriate community resources.
- Collaborates as needed with community agencies to promote the exchange of information to facilitate appropriate referrals, and to encourage patient participation in use of these services.
- LICSW licensure through the Minnesota Board of Social Work required
- Masters degree in Social Work required
- 2+ years’ experience providing mental health therapy in an outpatient setting required
- Previous 3rd party payer panel membership preferred
St. Joseph's Hospital
Behavioral Health/Mental Health
Mental Health Clinic SJ
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.