Click on the job title for more information. If you do not see an opportunity that interests you, but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please email us at ProviderRecruitment@healtheast.org.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
HealthEast is currently seeking a Board Eligible/ Board Certified Adult Psychiatrist to join our outpatient practice at St. Joseph's Clinic and St. John's Clinic.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity split between St. Joseph's clinic and St. John's Clinic
- Hours are Mon-Fri, Day
- Work with a collaborative group of 8 Providers and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Provide medication management on an outpatient basis for patients who have completed a diagnostic assessment or have been treated in an inpatient unit
- A fully integrated electronic medical record (Epic) is utilized
- Patient encounters average 12-14 patients per day
- Patient panel comprises of mental health and substance-use disrorder
- Provider is partnered with a Medical Assistant in the clinic
- We offer competitive compensation including a $20,000 sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes generous time-off, CME allowance, malpractice insurance, retirement plan and much much more
- H1-B Visa accepted
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Ability to obtain MN license and DEA
- Experience with addiction care preferred
St. Joseph's Hospital
Behavioral Health/Mental Health
Mental Health Clinic SJ
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.